Watch the Trailer
Engage with the Great Commission.
How can I be involved in sharing the Good News? Going Global is designed to highlight God’s purposes in reaching the nations and will challenge you to seriously consider how God wants to use your life in serving Jesus and His mission.
Many obstacles exist to spreading the Gospel. Learn from Acts-based principles of missions as you hear a dynamic retelling of the Acts story of the early Church, their challenges and how they were overcome.
Use the Going Global Workbook to guide your group discussion.
Going Global is a 10-part series that:
- Includes a dynamic retelling of the story of the early Church in Acts
- Highlights God’s global purposes in reaching out to the nations
- Introduces participants to New Testament principles for missions
- Sketches a realistic picture of the current physical, political, communication and spiritual challenges to the spread of the Good News
- Provides compelling snapshots of how God is completing His mission around the world
- Challenges participants to seriously consider how God wants them to use their lives and resources in serving Jesus and His mission
- Is designed to be used by individuals, church study or leadership groups, and teams preparing for short or long-term mission endeavours
Join us as we go on a journey through the book of Acts to see what part we can play, as the Message of Jesus continues Going Global.
Jesus Sends the Church Out
Running Time 29:20
Equipped for the Task
Running Time 29:32
Living & Dying For The Gospel
Running Time 31:17
Sharing God's Narrative
Running Time 30:58
The Church Going Out
Running Time 29:33
The Gospel and Worldview Change
Running Time 31:15
The Church Overcoming Obstacles
Running Time 27:40
Planting Churches That Mature
Running Time 28:38
Being Disciples and Making Disciples
Running Time 24:50
God's Word and Access For All
Running Time 28:30
Purchase the series
Access the 10 videos and PDF workbook
*Prices are in USD. Each series licensed (purchased) covers a group (bible study, small group, etc.) up to 15 people. If you have a larger group or additional users please consider licensing additional copies of the series accordingly. Thank you!